Doesn’t matter if you use regular dentures or Snap in Dentures, all types require proper care to keep them clean, free from stains and looking their best.
For good Snap in Dentures care:
- Remove and rinse dentures after eating.Run water over your dentures to remove food and other loose particles.
- Clean your mouth after removing your dentures.Use a soft toothbrush to clean your tongue, cheeks and mini implants.
- Brush your dentures at least daily.Gently clean your Snap in Dentures daily by soaking and brushing with a non-abrasive denture cleanser to remove food, plaque and other deposits. Do not use denture cleansers inside your mouth.
- Schedule regular dental checkups.Your dentist will advise you about how often to visit to have your dentures examined and professionally cleaned. Your dentist can help ensure a proper fit to prevent any discomfort. Your dentist can also check the inside of your mouth to make sure it’s healthy.
Things you should avoid:
- Abrasive cleaning materials.Avoid stiff-bristled brushes, strong cleansers and harsh toothpaste, as these are too abrasive and can damage your Snap in Dentures.
- Whitening toothpastes.Toothpastes advertised as whitening pastes are especially abrasive and generally should be avoided on Snap in Dentures.
- Bleach-containing products.Do not use any bleaching products because these can weaken your Snap in Dentures and change their color. Don’t soak dentures with metal attachments (like Snap in Dentures housings) in solutions that contain chlorine because it can tarnish and corrode the metal.
If you’re still using regular dentures, will be a good idea to change them for Snap in Dentures. Mini implants give them a strong and stable anchor that allows you to speak, eat and smile as if they were your natural teeth. Also, makes easy to clean them since you will not have to use any glue or adhesive! Forget about accidents caused by your loose dentures.
Send your X-rays here or call now toll free 1800 961 0419 and take the first step to recover your confidence!