Privacy Notice for the use and protection of personal data of patients.
Dental Clinic, Dental Implant Cancun, Dental Makeover, located in Plaza Malecón Las Américas, Office 101 and 101 A, Av. Bonampak Mza. 1, Cancún, Quintana Roo. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares (Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or LFPDPPP), we use this document to inform our patients, their parents or authorized legal guardians:
- A) The processing of Personal Data of patients.
The protection of your personal details is based on legal principles, which by its nature are considered as sensitive. This is the purpose of this notice.
These personal details will be handed and protected based on the principles of quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability enshrined in the Federal Law of Protection in Personal Data in Possession of individuals. The personal data provided will be guarded under tight administrative, technical, and physical security, which has been implemented in order to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
- B) Purpose in handling of personal data.
The collected personal data it’s used with the following purposes, so we asked your consent, through this privacy notice:
- Provide medical services, including but not limited to: a) Medical consultation. b) Patient treatment. c) Diagnostic studies. d) Treatment services and e) Other purposes related to health care.
- Creation, research, analysis, updating, and maintenance of your medical record.
- Billing and collection services provided.
- Studies, records, statistics, and analysis of health information.
- Statistical and market analysis.
- Tracking services provided, provision of future services, communication of relevant information and services offered.
- For epidemiological study, analysis, statistics, recording of any other purpose, requiring competent authorities.
- C) Transfer.
The officer may transfer within and outside the country, the personal data in its possession to other professional authorities and institutions to meet the objective described in the previous paragraphs.
- D) Means to limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
Please let us know in writing, physical or electronic to the address or the listed above, if you want to limitate of the use of personal data provided.
- E) Means for exercising rights of access certification, cancellation or opposition.
To exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition of personal data provided, please let us know in writing, physical or electronic to the address or email listed above.
- F) Notification of changes of privacy notice.
Any changes to this privacy notice will be notified by the person responsible for the relevant or electronic means.